If you like a movie, you might buy your own copy; you might get a poster framed on your wall. But if you LOVE a movie, there’s no better way to show your devotion than through the indelible medium of skin art.
We’ve had a look around at the internet and found 8 of our favourite movie-themed tattoos.
1. Nothing gets you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence like a tattoo A Clockwork Orange.
2. It would be the ultimate irony if getting this tattoo resulted in him losing custody of his kids.
3. This piece of ink is basically a warning sign for all potential spouses to stay well away.
4. If Julia Roberts ever goes missing, we know exactly who the cops should talk to first.
5. “Hey girl, why don’t I come over to your place tonight? You can electrocute me and drop bowling balls on my head. Just the way I like it…”
6. Turns out, ‘Home Alone’ made a pretty big impression on this generation of tattoo getters.
7. As this woman gets older, the tattoo will start looking like a lost Salvador Dali painting. You know, from the period in his career when he was working on his vampire slash fiction…
8. “Hey bros! No party can start without Darth Buscemi!”
If you have any other favourites that we missed out, let us know in the comments below