1. The promoter is blinkbox Entertainment Ltd (“blinkbox”).
2. The promotion is only open to UK residents, The Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
3. Promotion starts at 08:00 on Friday 13th September 2013 and ends at 23:59 on Monday 16th September 2013, this is subject to change at any point by blinkbox.
4. You may only enter the competition once.
5. There will only be one winner chosen.
7. The prize for the winner is this Four Supercar Driving Blast Track Day. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. The overall winner will be chosen by blinkbox at random from everyone who answers the question correctly.
9. The winner will be contacted by Friday 20th September.
10. Failure to respond within 62 hours of being contacted will result is your prize being withdrawn and reallocated to another winner.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.