1. The promoter is blinkbox Entertainment Ltd (the “Promoter”) a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05829251, with registered address Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, UK, EN8 9SL.
2. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Employees of blinkbox and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts at 16:30 on Friday 18th July 2014 and ends at 23:59 on Monday 21st July 2014 – this is subject to change at blinkbox’s discretion. Any entries received outside of these times will not be valid
4. To qualify for the draw, entrants must answer the question correctly, ticking only one checkbox. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
5. Entrants who had previously subscribed to the blinkbox marketing communications before the promotion will continue to receive such communications. Entrants can easily un-subscribe from communications at the footer of the emails if they so wish.
6. Four winners will be chosen at random from everyone who answers all the questions correctly.
7. The prize for each winner is: One signed poster for Under the Skin, one copy of the Under the Skin novel by Michael Faber, and a copy of the Under the Skin Soundtrack. Two of the soundtracks on offer are on CD, while the other 2 are on vinyl. The promoter will do their best to accommodate winners’ requests but prizes are subject to availability.
8. Winners will be contacted by blinkbox by email after the competition has finished and by no later than Friday 25th July 2014.
9. Failure to respond within 72 hours of being contacted will result in the prize being withdrawn and reallocated to another winner, this is subject to change at blinkbox’s discretion.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be sold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The winner’s name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize.
13. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.
16. Details of the prize winner’s first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at blinkbox Entertainment Ltd, 28 Kirby Street, London EC1N 8TE, stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.