Closed Competitions

Beat our Russell Crowe quiz and win £100 blinkbox credit

Russell Crowe in Noah

(image: 20th Century Fox)

Note: this competition is now closed.

He’s the toughest cop in 1950s Los Angeles. He’s the commander of the northern armies. He’s the man who built the ark, brother. But no matter who he plays on film, he’ll always be good ol’ Rusty Crowe to us.

To mark the release of Noah on blinkbox, we’re giving away £100 to one user who can master and command our Russell Crowe quiz.


This competition is now closed.

There were 3216 entries to our quiz and some of the answers people gave were somewhat interesting.

We asked users to tell us which country Russell Crowe was born in. 70% got the correct answer of New Zealand, while the remaining 30% answered Australia

We asked people to identify the name of the band Crowe was in for over a decade. Most of you answered correctly with 30 Odd Foot of Grunts while 8% guessed at Matchbox 20 and another 7% took a stab at 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto’s band).

We also asked people to tell us what object Crowe allegedly assaulted a hotel employee with in 2005. The correct answer was ‘telephone’. However, it seems that 9% of the population believe that he beat up a man using his Academy Award.


The competition is now closed. We’ll be in touch with the winner shortly!

Watch Noah now

Related Articles

Comments

comments