Disclaimer: we do not recommend you adhere to any of these following tips. That is, unless you want to have an awesome time!! <Bill and Ted-style screeching guitar solo>
1. Always dress appropriately for the occasion.
2. On the same note: avoid going too far with the costumes.
“Don’t you want to go where the rainbow ends?” – Eyes Wide Shut
3. Be sure to stay properly stocked in the libations department.
4. Every great party needs one bona fide party animal: find him and invite him.
“Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank” – Old School
5. If you want beautiful people to come, you’ll need to give them a reason.
“Is it true that they send a bus around to pick up girls who want to party with the next Fed chairman?” – The Social Network
6. Limit the number of killjoys on your invite list. Limit them to ‘zero’ if possible.
“Now, I admit I applied for this job because I wanted to cut loose and shake my rump, but I do not believe that this dilemma can be solved by partying.” – Van Wilder’s Party Liason
7. Remember: bigger is almost always better.
“I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.” – The Great Gatsby
8. And most importantly, remember there will always be consequences tomorrow.
“My life right now, it’s totally ruined, okay. I practically burned down my whole neighborhood. Probably bankrupted my parents. I’ll be in debt until I die.” – Project X