In 21 and Over, this week’s latest release, university student Jeff Chang finds himself in the middle of the biggest party of his life. Thanks to his friends, he’s treated to a wild, debauched and totally epic 21st birthday.
Seeing how autumn is just around the corner, we’re taking the opportunity to host one last summer blowout. A flash bash. A party to end all parties.
To help us rock out to the max, we’ve taking some hints from a few of the biggest party animals on the big screen! Watch out: this one’s going to get messy.
**Disclaimer: blinkbox does not recommend you adhere to any of these following tips… that is, unless you want to have AN AWESOME TIME!! <screeching guitar solo>**
2. On the same note: avoid going too far with the costumes.
“Don’t you want to go where the rainbow ends?” – Eyes Wide Shut
3. Be sure to stay properly stocked in the libations department.
“I’m going to this party right now, bro. Okay? It’s got booze, it’s got girls. Booze and girls equals… I don’t know. Do you?” – Superbad
5. If you want beautiful people to come, you’ll need to give them a reason.
“Is it true that they send a bus around to pick up girls who want to party with the next Fed chairman?” – The Social Network
6. Limit the number of killjoys on your invite list. Limit them to ‘zero’ if possible.
“Now, I admit I applied for this job because I wanted to cut loose and shake my rump, but I do not believe that this dilemma can be solved by partying.” – Van Wilder’s Party Liason
7. Remember: bigger is almost always better.
“I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.” – The Great Gatsby
8. And most importantly, remember there will always be consequences tomorrow.
“My life right now, it’s totally ruined, okay. I practically burned down my whole neighborhood. Probably bankrupted my parents. I’ll be in debt until I die.” – Project X
21 and Over is now available to buy at blinkbox