We’re not saying there’s such a thing as ‘too much Game of Thrones‘… but if you start exhibiting these symptoms, you should probably take a break between episodes.
1. When your suspicions of bald gentlemen prevent you from leaving the house
2. When you’ve taken to naming household objects after the words of your favourite house
3. When you try and pay for your groceries with the iron price
4. When you cross the street rather than having to encounter pregnant women
5. When your craving for suckling pig threatens to disrupt the dinner table
6. When you tried to return an overcoat because it’s not made from boiled wool
7. You’re convinced that your attempts to warg with your dog are finally bearing fruit
8. When you send your all-day breakfast back because your bacon isn’t black enough
9. When you’ve given up on saying ‘thank you’ because your language doesn’t recognise the term
10. When the police are knocking on your door, asking about the trees in your neighbourhood that appear to have had faces carved into them.
11. When your bathroom cabinet contains at least one vile of Milk of the Poppy
12. When you start confusing real historical events with those of Westeros
13. When you start mentally dividing new acquaintances by house, and avoiding those you might suspect of being a Lannister